Our Mission: We Serve Transfer Students.
Yes, it’s that simple. From evaluating transfer courses and offering pre-transfer advising to developing fully online resources, our team is here to support your transition to FIU so that you can thrive while you’re here.
What We Do.
We can tell you everything we do—promote transfer-friendly policies, support transfer student engagement, partner with state colleges to improve transition, and on and on. But, what you really need to know is how we can help you. Our team:
- Offers pre-transfer advising in person, via email, phone, or chat.
- Evaluates transfer courses for FIUs University Core Curriculum (UCC).
- Evaluates military credits.
- Evaluates foreign language (FLENT/FLEX) and summer enrollment requirements.
- Posts credit-by-exam—AP, CLEP, IB, etc.
- Pre-approves transfer courses for Study Abroad and National Student Exchange.
Who We Are.
A team of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals ready to assist you before, during, and after your transition to FIU. Stop by anytime.
Welcome Transfer Panthers!