Our Mission: We Serve Transfer Students.
Yes, it’s that simple. From pre-transfer advising to developing online resources, to ensuring transfer courses are evaluated in time for orientation, our team is here to support your transition to FIU so that you can thrive while you’re here. And by the way, FIU is 4th in the nation in transfer student enrollment. That means over 9,000 new transfers annually. Basically, you’re in great company!
What We Do.
We can tell you everything we do—promote transfer-friendly policies, partner with state colleges to support timely completion of the AA degree, follow best practices for course equivalencies, ensure that our transfer credit systems run efficiently—and on and on. But, what you really need to know is how we can help you. Our team:
- Offers pre-transfer advising in person, and via email, phone, or chat.
- Supports 24/7 online resources—Transfer Guides and Transfer Equivalency Database.
- Evaluates transfer courses for FIUs University Core Curriculum (UCC).
- Evaluates military credits.
- Evaluates Foreign Language (FLENT/FLEX) and Summer Enrollment requirements.
- Posts credit-by-exam—AP, CLEP, IB, etc.
- Pre-approves transfer courses for Study Abroad and National Student Exchange.
Who We Are.
A team of knowledgeable and dedicated professionals ready to assist you before, during, and after your transition to FIU. Stop by anytime.
Welcome Transfer Panthers!